Tile Floor CareDon't Replace - Renew
Cleaning a floor can range from a simple damp mopping to a complete stripping. We first damp-mop/spot mop when cleaning up dust, spills and soil, with frequent changing of the solution to eliminate redepositing dirt on the floor. For your floors to have a better appearance, we strip, seal and apply a finish.
There are three main reasons for doing this:
- Easier maintenance
Stripping the floor is a process of removing all dirt and old finish from the floor. We use state-of-the-art equipment, which eliminates using harsh chemicals for stripping. We use a high-quality commercial floor finish with a high percent of solids level usually between 16% and 25% for protecting and enhancing commercial resilient floors.
Features and Benefits
- Improves the cleanliness of your facility, enhancing your company’s image, safety and floor care investment.
- Protects your investment by extending the life of your flooring, saving thousands in capital expenditure.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Using a combination of techniques, we can clean every inch of your hard surface floors.
- Examples of hard surface flooring include: VCT, ceramic tile, quarry tile and more.
Are You Ready to Talk?
Let us help rejuvenate your floors