Upholstery CleaningExtend the Life of Your Furniture
Every now and again, you probably notice a spot on your upholstery and tackle it using household upholstery cleaner, right? It’s quick, it’s easy and most of the time, it’s pretty effective to cover up unsightly stains on your furniture.
But what happens when you can’t remove a stain with your usually trusty upholstery cleaner? It may be time to invest in a bit more than a cloth and spray bottle. Furthermore, if you can’t see any visible stains, does that really mean your upholstery is clean? Not necessarily.
Even when stains are not visible, upholstery carries bacteria that, if not removed, can potentially affect your health. This bacteria can cause sickness; so the sooner you invest in upholstery cleaning, the better off you will be.
Upholstery cleaning is also proven to improve the air quality in your home or office. Mold, dust, mildew and other allergens can live in your upholstery, going unnoticed to the human eye. Global Maintenance offers regular, professional furniture cleaning that can prevent unnecessary pollutants from spreading through the air and into your body.
We only use green cleaning solutions and gentle methods that won’t damage your furniture in the process. Once it’s all said and done, your upholstery will look and feel as good as when you bought it.
Benefits of Upholstery Cleaning
- Getting your upholstery cleaned is a great investment for your home, your office, your health, and of course, your furniture.
- Chances are you have spent a pretty penny on your favorite couch and love seat. Wouldn’t you like to extend its life by having it professionally cleaned on a regular basis?
- Regular professional cleanings will end up saving you money and heartache when your favorite couch looks, smells, and still feels good after all of those years… because who really wants to have to replace that special couch due to poor maintenance?
- When your upholstery is cleaned, the soils that contribute to breaking down the fabrics are broken down and rinsed away. If these soils aren’t removed, they’ll erode the fabric of the upholstery and cause tears, wear, and sometimes even holes. Plus, soil looks unsightly, especially on light colored fabrics.
- Humans shed so many skin cells every day, and dust mites love to feast on these dead skin cells. Dust mites are provided with a constant food source and, thus, they keep multiplying, eating, and…defecating on your couch!
- It’s pretty simple: having your upholstery cleaned regularly is a smart, clean, and healthy thing to do!
Are You Ready to Talk?
Let us help keep your furniture clean